Hello my amazing readers,
I have had much success with Keto to lose my baby weight (I hope it’s okay to still call it baby weight after 16 months lol); however, I don’t do Keto straight shot, rather in cycles (for good reason, I need my rice, beans and platanos here and there). In total, I have lost about 27 pounds on Keto and I always end up going with the same products – because why fix it if it ain’t broken!
Note: Even with me cycling in and out on Keto, my weight remains the same and does not fluctuate. Of course this could be different for everyone, but I have very lucky in this space and I don’t know the science behind it.
Top 10 Fave Keto Items that can be purchased on Amazon:
- MCT Oil – you can put this in everything and it doesn’t have a taste, which makes it a sauper easy way to get your fats in. Click here.
- Ketone Test Strips – it may take longer for some folks to reach ketosis and these strips are a great way for me to adjust my diet and keep track of what’s going on in my body. Click here.
- Pork Rinds – Keto friendly snack with zero carbs. Click here.
- Slim Fast Peanut Butter Cups – When you need a chocolate fix. Click here.
- Toriani Sugar Free Vanilla Syrup – I put this in my coffee every day along with the MCT oil and heavy cream. Sooooooo good! Click here.
- Lilly’s Dark Chocolate Chips – when you want to make Keto friendly desserts this is my go-to! Click here.
- Carbquick – 2 net carbs (need I say more?) I use this when I miss bread and of course it’s guilt free. I love it with either butter or avocado, which means it’s a quick way to get my fats in. Click here.
- Rao’s Homemade Pizza Sauce – Low carb and it helps me believe that I am really eating pizza lol. I make mini pizzas but putting shredded cheese in the oven until it melts and gets into a crispy crust, then I put the sauce, a little bit more of cheese and pepperoni slices and there you have it.. Keto pizza! Click here.
- Erythritol – this is a sugar alcohol that I use when I make Keto Fat Bombs or Keto friendly desserts, such as cheesecakes or truffles. Click here.
- Digital Food Scale: When it comes to effectively tackling Keto, it’s important to measure EVERYTHING! I measure everything in ounces because I have found that packaging is not always exact and it messes up my macros. Click here.
Bonus List: items that I can easily find in a grocery store that I use almost every day on Keto:
- Stok Iced Coffee (Unsweetend)
- Kerrygold Irish Butter
- Ground Beef, Steak, Chicken, Pork (always the fattiest cuts)
- Heavy Cream
- Green Beans
- Buffalo Sauce
The 20 items I listed here are my go-to’s and ones that I use just about everyday! I do not steer much away from this list. Again, these are items that work for me, always read labels and make sure it’s sugar free and low net carbs (Total Carbs – Fiber = Net Carbs).
As I mentioned in a previous Keto post I use 2 apps to keep me on track: Carb Manager and Zero (Intermittent Fasting app).
If you need Keto guidance or advice on how to put these ingredients together, please comment below. Don’t forget to follow me on IG and tag me in your Keto journey posts!