Disclosure: This post may contain affiliate links, meaning I receive a small commission if you decide to make a purchase through my links, at no cost to you.
Donde comienzo? *cue the music*
There are so many unnecessary items I had on my baby registry. Items I used less than 3 times and I honestly only used them because I felt guilty I had it and was letting it dust up. But… this post isn’t about those items, this is about the stuff I really used and I would buy over and over again.
I was speaking to a few of my mom friends and we agreed that if we could go back, we would re-do our baby registries, so here goes nothing:
- Diapers – like a lot of them (I prefer swaddlers) – click here.
- Wipes – I absolutely love the Costco Kirkland brand
- Butt Paste – click here.
- NoseFrida – click here.
- Safety 1st Nursery Deluxe Kit – click here.
- Soothie Pacifiers – click here.
- Baby Dove kit – click here.
- Baby Lounger by Boppy – not the regular one – click here.
- Gripe Water – click here.
- Humidifier with Vapo pads – click here.
- Diaper Bag (this is the one I use because it’s spacious and goes with everything) – click here.
- Bottles (my son loves tommee tippee) – click here.
- Car Seat (my son still uses this one) – click here.
- Stroller – click here.
- Diaper Genie – click here.
- Bottle Brush Cleaner – click here.
- Infant bottoms
- Socks (you can use these as mittens too, no need to splurge on the real thing lol)
- Baby towels and wash cloths
- Dreft – click here.
- Breast pump and accessories ( I used Medela, but I heard Spectra is also good) – click here.
- Sophie the Giraffe – trust me – click here.
- Playard – click here.
Sinceramente, everything else was a luxury, but these items should be a part of the baby bible because I used these things just about every day!
P.S. You don’t need a damn baby wipe warmer! lol All jokes aside, it dries up the wipes and that gets super annoying.